TERMS & CONDITIONS
Date of last revision: 6/23/2020
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS (“TERMS”, “TERMS AND CONDITIONS”) CARFULLY BEFORE USING THE http://10.0.0.22:8181 WEBSITE (“SITE”, “SERVICE”, “PLATFORM”). THESE TERMS CREATE A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND MOE’S GIFTCARDS (WHICH WE MAY REFER TO AS “WE”, “US”, or “OUR”) REGARDING YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE PLATFORM YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANY PART OF THE TERMS YOU MAY NOT ACCESS THE WEBSITE.
- These Terms are subject to change at any time at our sole discretion. It is your responsibility to review these Terms and Conditions periodically for changes, and if at any time you find these Terms and Conditions unfit, you must immediately leave the Site or Services after the posting of changes to the Terms and Conditions.
Terms of Sale
Eligibility to Order
To place an order on the Platform, you must be of legal age.
How to Order
You will need to create an account before you can purchase an item from the platform. All codes will be posted in the “Recent Orders” tab on your account page. If we are unable to supply you of a product, we will inform you of this in writing and will not process the order.
Our Right to Reject Your Order or Cancel a Contract
Fulfillment of all orders on the Platform is subject to availability. We explicitly reserve the right not to accept your order for any reason. We also reserve the right to cancel a Contract by written notice to you in the following situations, without being liable for any damage or costs other than repayment of any amount received from you in relation to the Contract we cancelled:
- The product is not available / in stock;
- Your billing information is flagged up by our security systems as an unusual order or an order susceptible to fraud;
- We believe you are under the legal age in your country;
- There was an error in the price displayed on the Platform;
- Due to an Event Outside Our Control;
- An even outside our control means any act or event beyond our reasonable control, including without limitations civil commotion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, or failure of public or private telecommunications networks.
- If an Event Outside Our Control takes place that affects the performance of our obligations under these Terms:
- We will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you; and
- Our obligations under these general conditions will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the Event Outside Our Control
- In the event of misspelling, pricing or other errors or mistakes in the Platform information.
When you send us your order, we may run some checks on it before it is fulfilled. These checks may include verifying your address and checking for fraud. Suspected fraud on the Platform will be investigated and if necessary prosecuted. We reserve the right to cancel and return funds for any transaction we feel is or may be fraudulent, without notice. You may be blocked from ordering and reported when we have evidence that stolen credit cards, identities or other fraudulent attempts are being made.
We reserve the right to delay or decline purchases for any reason. Limits may apply to the amount and number of Digital Gifts you can buy.
Returns and Refunds
Once a customer’s order is processed and the gift cards code is posted on the customer’s recent orders page, a product redemption code is instantly sent to the customer and at that point no refunds will be accepted. All sales are final and non-refundable. A customer is entitled to a refund/replacement only if the code is invalid/inactive and/or not redeemable (e.g. codes that are not activated due to a glitch).
We try to be as accurate as possible with product descriptions and information. However, we do not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, current, or error-free. If a product offered by us is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in its unused condition.
Pricing is subject to change any time without notice, but changes will not affect any order which we have confirmed and already processed.
Delivery of Product
New customer orders may take up to but no longer than 24 hours to be processed and verified. Orders that exceed a certain price or product limit that we deem fraudulent or suspicious will require a longer period to be processed and verified. Verified customers will receive instant delivery of all codes 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Payments accepted: PayPal, visa, MasterCard, discover, and American Express. We do not accept any method of payment other than those listed. Please do not try to pay by any other way than specified here. If you do, we will not be liable for loss of the payment or any other damages that may result from this action.
When you provide this platform any information, the information must be current and valid. Failure to do so breaches the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account. You are responsible for keeping your password for this service safe at all times. You agree to not disclose your password to any third party and you must notify us immediately if you become aware of any breach of security to your account.
Account Termination / Service Suspension
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service and or to your account without prior notice or liability, for any reason including but not limited to your breach of the Terms and Conditions. Your right to use the Service will immediately end.
If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
If you have any more questions about these terms please contact us at [email protected]