Date of last Revision: 6/30/2020
Terms and Conditions
If you haven’t done so already please read the terms and conditions.
Who is Responsible for Processing Your Personal Data?
What Personal Data Do We Collect and When?
We ask you for certain personal data to provide you with the products or services you request. For Example when you make purchases, contact us, request to receive communications, create an account, or use our Platform. This personal data may include: Contact details including name, email, telephone number, address, login and account information, and details of any transactions made by you.
Why and How Do We User Your Personal Data?
We use your personal data in the following ways:
- To provide the features of the Platform and the Services you request.
- To Communicate Information about our Products, Services, and for Other Promotional Purposes.
- To Operate, Improve and Maintain our Business, Products and Services.
- To Protect Our or Others’ Rights, Property or Safety.
- To gather information to improve our Service.
- For Customer Support.
- Other Purposes
- We may Also user your personal data in other ways and will provide specific notice at the time of collection and obtain your consent where necessary.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so, if you violate our Terms and Conditions, or for the purpose of fraud detection and prevention.
To protect your personal information, we take precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
Age of Consent
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority.
If you contact us with a privacy complaint it will be assessed with the aim of resolving the issue in a timely and effective manner.